Guidelines for Authors
Submission of your manuscript is welcome provided that it or any translation of it has not been copyrighted, published and patented, nor is it being submitted for publication elsewhere. Contributions should be written in English and include a 50 to 150 word abstract. No symbol should be included in the abstract. Please make sure that the paper is submitted in its final form.
All papers of the journal are sent for blind-peer review by two independent reviewers. Most of the acceptance is granted when both reviewers' recommendations are positive.
Published manuscripts would be made available online to download in our Publication Archive.
Transfer copyright of articles to IJORCS will ensure the widest possible dissemination of information.
An E-publication Certificate will be awarded to each author.
View IJORCS eCertificate Sample
IJORCS Official List of Authors who published in IJORCS
Submit your paper using the paper submission form available here.
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONSThe journal accepts the following types of contributions:
- Original research articles
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research, or reporting interesting, possibly tentative, ideas, or comments on previously published research papers.
- Technical Notes
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINESThe submitted papers MUST be written in English, double-column pages, and SHOULD follow the IJORCS paper template.
Up to five (5) additional pages are permitted if the authors are willing to pay for the over-length charge at the time of publication. Submissions must include a title, abstract, keywords, author(s) and affiliation(s), email address(es). Please indicate the corresponding author.
Authors submitting a revised manuscript need to outline separately the response to the reviewers' comments including changes introduced to the manuscript.
There will be a publication charge for an accepted paper, see Publication Fees for more information.
Final Paper Submission
- 1. Computed Science-To-Economy Conversion f...
- 2. Text Independent Biometric Speaker Recog...
- 3. A Robust and Adaptable Method for Face D...
- 4. An Enhancement to Cleanroom Software Eng...
- 5. Voice Recognition System using Template Matching
- 6. Channel Aware Mac Protocol for Maximizin...
- 7. A Review and Analysis on Mobile Applicat...
- 8. Congestion Prediction and Adaptive Rate ...
- 9. A Study of Routing Techniques in Intermi...
- 10. Improving the Efficiency of Spectral Sub...
- Call For Papers – IJORCS – Volume 4, Issue 1
- CFP – IJORCS – Volume 3, Issue 6
- Volume 3, Issue 5 – Published – IJORCS
- Volume 3, Issue 4 – Published – IJORCS
- CFP – IJORCS – Volume 3, Issue 5
- Volume 3, Issue 3 – Published – IJORCS
- Call for Papers – IJORCS – Volume 3, Issue 4
- IJORCS Indexed in ProQuest
- Volume 3, Issue 2 – Published – IJORCS
- Call for Papers – IJORCS – Volume 3, Issue 3